Asbestos Testing & Meth Testing Services You Can Trust
EnviroForce offer a vast range of risk consultancy services within the environmental health & safety, identification and management of hazardous Asbestos materials.
EnviroForce Consultants hold a tertiary qualification with membership with the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Health Australia organisation.
Our consultants, engage a Laboratory that is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) in accordance with the International Standard ISO/IEC 17025.
All our meth testing is performed in accordance with NIOSH Method 9111. Our reports are regularly used by Real Estate Agencies, Insurance Companies, Property Management Firms, Financial Institutions and other professional entities.
Asbestos Testing Services
- Asbestos, Hazardous Materials Survey and Site Investigations
- Develop Asbestos, Hazardous Material Management Plan for materials remaining insitu
- Asbestos Pre-purchase and Pre-renovation Inspections
- Project Management of Asbestos Removal Works covering air monitoring and clearance certificate.
- Condition of material assessed including friability
- Lead-paint testing and assessment
Meth Testing Services
- Meth testing for rental properties
- Meth testing in between tenants
- Pre-purchase meth testing for property buyers
- Pre-sale meth testing for home sellers
- NIOSH method 9111 compliant meth testing
- Laboratory composite screening assesments
- Detailed assessment meth testing
- Detailed composite assessment meth testing