Asbestos Testing & Meth Testing Services You Can Trust
EnviroForce offers a vast range of risk consultancy services within the environmental health & safety, identification, and management of hazardous Asbestos materials. EnviroForce Consultants hold a tertiary qualification with membership with the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Health Australia organization.
Our consultants engage a Laboratory that is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) in accordance with the International Standard ISO/IEC 17025.
All our meth testing is performed in accordance with NIOSH Method 9111. Our reports are regularly used by Real Estate Agencies, Insurance Companies, Property Management Firms, Financial Institutions, and other professional entities.
If you're not sure which type of methamphetamine residue testing would be best for your situation, ask us for advice. We can make a recommendation based on whether the chances of finding meth residue are high, medium, or low, based on what you know about the properties history.
Asbestos Testing Services
- Asbestos, Hazardous Materials Survey and Site Investigations
- Develop Asbestos, Hazardous Material Management Plan for materials remaining insitu
- Asbestos Pre-purchase and Pre-renovation Inspections
- Project Management of Asbestos Removal Works covering air monitoring and clearance certificate.
- Condition of material assessed including friability
- Lead-paint testing and assessment
Meth Testing Services
- Meth testing for rental properties
- Meth testing in between tenants
- Pre-purchase meth testing for property buyers
- Pre-sale meth testing for home sellers
- NIOSH method 9111 compliant meth testing
- Laboratory composite screening assesments
- Detailed assessment meth testing
- Detailed composite assessment meth testing
Get a Free Quotation